Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer C
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I subscribe to a couple of forums which is a great way for me to get notifications of posts that I might be interested in, but it can be trying when there's one (or more) thread that you have no interest in that keeps getting posted in.

I'm wondering if there's any way to unsubscribe to a particular thread while still being subscribed to the forum. Is there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a whole page of preferences you can change on your subscriptions page. I think you should be able to make it so replies aren't included in your subscription alerts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer C
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orph wrote:
There is a whole page of preferences you can change on your subscriptions page. I think you should be able to make it so replies aren't included in your subscription alerts.

You're misunderstanding. Most threads and replies in these forums I'm happy to get notified for. It's only a select few that I wish to be unsubscribed to. I'm wondering if there's a way to unsubscribe to an individual thread within a subscribed forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on the down arrow at the top of the thread (where it says subscribe), you can block that thread. That should solve the problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.