Christopher DeFrisco
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle.
mbmbmbmbmb
This Saturday night (Feb. 20th) from 5-11pm come join us at the Ashland library in beautiful downtown Ashland, Oregon for open gaming.

Win A Game!
FunAgain has donated a new copy of Gem Dealer this month to be raffled off during the evening. This is the first month of many to come where FunAgain will be generously donating a new game each month in our games-for-food raffle.

They are providing this in support for the Ashland Food Project which feeds needy families in the community. For every non-perishable food item you bring, you'll be entered once in the drawing (12 cans of spam = 12 entries). The Ashland Food Project collects food items every two months and distributes them through well established avenues in the community. This past Saturday they collected over seven (7) tons of food!

Our attendance last month was over 50 people...from families with kids to retired couples, teens, hard-core gamers... the works. I bring a boatload of games with me to this event, so unless there is something specific you want to play, there will be an ample supply on hand to choose from.

P.S.
I will also be there (on the same day) from 11 am to midnight (about when we're done cleaning up) because I help out at the library's Teen Day which occurs on the same Saturday, in the same room. It's from Noon until 3:30 pm. We usually have 3 or 4 video consoles setup, board games (of course), crokinole etc... About 45 teens show up each month and it's a loud, snack-ridden three hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.