Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to purchase the rules?
I have seen this game mentioned a few times now, but there isn't a lot of information about it on the geek. However there are some great images that really whet the appetite!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Zelller
Germany
Schramberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your interest in this game.

Most of the information and pics here have been put up by me. Now you can't purchase the rules as this is a "home-brew" game, but when I finally will find some time to write them down I will make them available here in the files section. It would be nice though to have a native english speaker to proof read and edit my writings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Austin
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification.
If you don't mind an "Australian English" edit and proof read, I would definitely be interested in volunteering some of my time to your efforts.
Just let me know when you have something in writing (And no need to rush - my offer doesn't have a time limit!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Zelller
Germany
Schramberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ShaunGamer wrote:
I would definitely be interested in volunteering some of my time to your efforts.

This has put you right on top of my (very short) list of volunteers.

Thanks very much for your offer. I still need to get the "OK" from the designer of the game, then I will send you a mail with the first draft as soon as it is finished. Might still take some time though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also very interested to see your rules for this. Now, if the English language is what's keeping you from writing them up, I would like to offer to translate them for you (I am a translator by profession).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Zelller
Germany
Schramberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice from you, but the publicity here and my offer to write down the rules was first welcomed by the designer and then suddenly turned down for no apparent reason.

My motivation to do any work for him is basically gone by now. soblue zombie soblue

There are times when I am thinking about doing some more work on my own revision of the rules, expand them a little further and make a new (free!) game out of it. Let's face it, in the end this is and will always be just another parchisi-variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.