Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Drink lots of water.

Work at what you enjoy... take it as a bonus if it financially rewards you as well.

Don't fear big orange balls. Even if they're bouncy... they're just as nervous of meeting you as you are of being impacted by them.

Seriously no shit here... treat your body like a precious thing... when it starts to fail and leaves you with daily pain... you look back on the days of youth with no aches as something of legend.

Don't ever hoard your love... don't store it up for a rainy day... every day is raining somewhere in the world. Tell your family that you love them and show them with all your actions.

Stupid is as stupid does. Beats me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And wear sunscreen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orph wrote:
And wear sunscreen.

Especially if you live down here. Damn o-zone hole, and 5 minute burn times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
Banichi wrote:
Orph wrote:
And wear sunscreen.

Especially if you live down here. Damn o-zone hole, and 5 minute burn times.

My buddy and I learned that the hard way. We stopped at a beach for only about a half hour and later that night we were glowing. The owner of the motel told us about a giant hole in the o-zone right above the country. Good to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
What goes around comes around.
Be polite to people you don't know* & be helpful when you can, and expect others to be helpful when you ask. After you've done the first bit for a while, the second will happen all by itself. I don't think there is anyone who's ever worked with me who would not help if I asked them, and the main reason is that they know (either directly or by reputation) that if they asked me, I would help them.

* This is less necessary once you know someone - you can give your friends hell with impunity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.