Popular Tags: [View All]
Luigi Ferrante
Italy
47891 Falciano rep. S.Marino
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
on the rules book is wrote they moves like a normal unit,i have some questions:
How many movement points a dummy have?If moves like a flight i have to decide if a dash or combat speed and at same time fill the log about this dummy flight in the way like a really flight?
Another question is about cloud layers:the scenario says when i have cloud layers or this happened in automatic in each scenario?
thanks to everybody

Luigi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Baer
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
luigi06 wrote:
How many movement points a dummy have?If moves like a flight i have to decide if a dash or combat speed and at same time fill the log about this dummy flight in the way like a really flight?

A Dummy flight can have the same number of movement points as any aircraft type in the game. If you want your opponent to think it is a heavily laden A-4 strike flight, move it with the Laden A-4 movement point values. If you want your opponent to think it's a MiG-21 interceptor, move it with Clean MiG-21 movement point values.

So, yes, make a declaration about Combat or Dash speed when you are moving it, but you don't have to fill out a log entry (unless it helps you keep track of what you are pretending to have the Dummy represent!) And if you declare a dash move and don't pretend to mark off fuel in the Fuel Phase, your opponent might get suspicious that it's a dummy . . .

Quote:
Another question is about cloud layers:the scenario says when i have cloud layers or this happened in automatic in each scenario?

Clouds are declared in the Scenario Conditions under Weather or occur by Scenario SSR/Random Event.

Hope this helps, and enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi Ferrante
Italy
47891 Falciano rep. S.Marino
flag msg tools
mbmb
thanks very much.
Your answer help me, you can be sure.
by Luigi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.