Subject: Our First Trip to 1313 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this at a great price and everyone wanted to play it later that day for game time. This game does take a bit to set up for a game on the lighter side of things. Of course when game time came around, only my 8 year old daughter wanted to play, but her older sister watched intently since she used her game time to play a video game.

Since this was the first time playing for us, we focused mainly on offing the other heirs. It seemed that all of my dice rolls were cursed and hers were blessed. We were able to off at least one heir using every trap except for the stairway trap. Even though I had gotten Smothers up there, I was never able to get the right card to take care of him.
The heirs that I happened to take care of mostly managed to not belong to my opponent. DD on the other hand, pretty much managed to mow down most of my heirs.

After it was said and done, I had managed to get Clay and Beauregard III out and they only netted me $3 million. But that was nowhere enough to win. My daughter managed to get Pugsley, Spritzy, Prudence, Smothers and Pierre all out of the house for a total of $13 mil. Heck, even the Pet Pals Retirement Home got more than me with $4 million.

It was a fun game and definitely wouldn't mind playing this one in the future. Combines the elements of Clue and a bit of Mousetrap. But better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.