Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Brodeur
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am about to do an order at http://www.superiorpod.com/

I need to pay a pretty high shipping fee because I live in Canada so I thought I should print many games in the same order to reduce my costs.

I wonder what games that are Print & Play would be worth some extra money/time/both? I don't mind paying a low fee for a well designed game but I prefer free ones of course (if not free, artwork better be really good).

So.. I want to see some suggestions! I prefer games that require CARDS to be printed.

Games I enjoy if it can give you an idea of what I would like :
Wiz-War
Guillotine
Ticket to Ride: Europe
Bohnanza
San Juan

I prefer light to medium games. Heavy is ok once in a while. I think I'm in need of a war-game in my collection if you have an idea.. I could also use some "Munchkin-spirit" games.. Well, I'm open to anything as long as it is so good that it outshines the other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Squires
United States
Woodland Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Re: Looking for : Print & Play games that are awesome!

Zombie Plague
Zombie Plague is a good one... it's simple to build, has nice easy mechanics, and can be a lot of light fun for everyone while running from a swarm of zombies. There are also a few nice add-ons or variant rules to help customize your experience.

Cheese Chasers
I recently built cheese chasers and not only was it easy to build, but has fun simple mechanics for single and multiplayer play. Beat your high score! I guess the tiles could kind of be considered as cards (okay not really...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Squires
United States
Woodland Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Ah, also, there is a pretty fun re-design of Wiz-War if you're into it that much... you can always do a print and play version!

I did the Kwanchai one and it's freaking awesome. has something like 400 cards to print and play with, which makes for a high level of unknowns each time you build a new deck ;)

Here is the link to the pdf:

Kwanchai's Wiz War Redesign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
D-Day Comes to mind immediately. Not heavy, yet a wargame and very interesting. Hope you have fun with this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of "Volt*6"s around here!

I too am just starting with the whole PnP thing, so I'm keeping an eye out for awesome games. I came across UniversalHead's redesign of The Legend of Robin Hood, which looks pretty fun. It's not ranked very highly, and I doubt I'll play it more than a handful of times, but it looks interesting enough to construct.

There's Cheese Chasers and Micropul, both very small games. Micropul has a zillion redesigns.

I got a hold of Kwanchai's Ogre redesign (it's not on the site anymore, but you can get it if you ask around ninja ). Not a game I'd typically play, but the artwork captivates me.

Surely you're already aware that Wiz-War has a few redesigns, although you listed it with some non-PnP games.

Island Trader might appeal to you since it is mostly cards. If there is ever another artscow deal, I think I'll get a copy of the game.

I could go on, but it's probably just easier to link to this geeklist and let you take a look for yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pleier
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
There's another version of Wiz-War Here

Zombie in my Pocket is a great solo PnP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Squires
United States
Woodland Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
tatoolo wrote:
I too am just starting with the whole PnP thing, so I'm keeping an eye out for awesome games. I came across UniversalHead's redesign of The Legend of Robin Hood, which looks pretty fun. It's not ranked very highly, and I doubt I'll play it more than a handful of times, but it looks interesting enough to construct.

I just built my own a couple weeks ago, but haven't gotten up the courage to learn the rules and play it

Here are some shots of the games I've built so far (including robin hood). Robin hood packs up REALLY nicely, too.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/boardgame/all?username=V...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Squires
United States
Woodland Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
ThereAintNoJusti wrote:
There's another version of Wiz-War Here

Holy crap that almost makes me want to build another one!

The sheer card quantity in Kwanchai's is unbeatable IMO though... not sure how many have all those cards... *droool*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Cutner
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You may like this one - you can have anywhere up to 20 players!
http://rapidshare.com/files/351466656/Air_Race_1934.zip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb
lcutner wrote:
You may like this one - you can have anywhere up to 20 players!
http://rapidshare.com/files/351466656/Air_Race_1934.zip
Why not stick this thing on BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.