Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do auto dug in rules apply for non player units, etc when attacking the Waffen are they dug in? Also, are the players cards face up? I drew a bomber strike on the first action for the non player which only affects those face up and since on my turn i could only place units, they were all face down on my homerow, unless of course they are supposed to played face up in a solo scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loïc Guglielmino
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

For dug in : yes I think, all capacities are apply

For face up/down see this topic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Parrott
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, auto dig in does not apply to non player units. The rule is on page 10 under Non Player Unit Card Deck. Once a non player unit loses its dug in status it will never gain dug in again even with the auto dig in ability.

CK posted in another thread here that the solo scenarios were designed to be played with all units revealed at the start but you could play it with them face down as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loïc Guglielmino
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks ! I didn't see it !
I played Metz scenario with auto dug for SS units, very hard ! I now understand why !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Cooley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Me rocking out with my band, which you can hear at www.raindriver.com
mbmbmbmbmb
cparrott wrote:
No, auto dig in does not apply to non player units. The rule is on page 10 under Non Player Unit Card Deck. Once a non player unit loses its dug in status it will never gain dug in again even with the auto dig in ability.

Even if the SS units could auto-dig-in, they would lose it immediately. The ability is used at the start of Operations, but the SS either move forward or attack forward, either of which removes the Dig-In marker, so it's there then gone right away. The exception is if it's in the US's home row, in which case the game is over anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.