JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be having to go down to Clanton, Alabama a week at a time throughout the rest of the year for work. Any groups around there that I can get in touch with for some pick up games if I have spare time when I am not living with the robot cell we are implementing?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Comeaux
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
War Eagle!
badge
Image is from Turandot. It looks just like me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about any group in Clanton or in Chilton County, but I know there's some opportunity in Birmingham and Montgomery. You're less than an hour from either of those. If you can make the drive on a Monday night, there's public gaming at a coffee shop in Birmingham (more details at the guild). I'll withhold the specifics until you confirm that's even a possibility. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon White
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmb
Clanton?! Man. I am from north Alabama but have spent plenty of time in the southern part of the state. I doubt there are many gamers down there. There is a good scene in Birmingham and there's always VASSAL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Allen
United States
Madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a good group up in Huntsville. I don't know anyone in the Clanton area though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was checking out the Birmingham and Montgomery scenes as well. I could probably make the trip if the places were easy enough to find! Alot of it depends on my Co-Worker. I've never been at another plant before, so I don't know if I am expected to stay local for his sake, or what.
I'm heading out in a few hours, and should be there by sunday night for the first week of my visits.

Thanks for the responses so far!

I also installed BSW on my home PC and work laptop, so worst case scenario, I'll be playing a few games with the wife while absent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.