Subject: Anyone selling this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey all,

Just discovered this game, and im interested in purchasing some starters/boosters. Anybody got anything related for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Figgins
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
http://lyrislaser.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I might; I have a full set because I love me some Twilight Imperium, but I don't think I'll ever actually play it. PM me about it, I'll try to figure out if I want to sell, and a price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain McAllister
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Lothian
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
I have 4 of the core starters I would be happy to sell. Barony of Letnev, Ardakk N'Orr, Emirates of Hacan and the Federation of Sol. PM me to discuss a price.

Cheers

Iain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Still anyone here that sells rhe game and expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CMH Gamer
msg tools
I have what I believe to be is a complete set and about half of a second, that have seen very, very light play (like maybe 3 or 4 times at most). All punched, and all in ziploc bags. I haven't played in years, and doubt if I ever will again as the group I used to play with has scattered across the country. If anyone is interested in purchasing, pm me and we can negotiate a price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Mac
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I guess I'll be the third on this post to ask this; anybody got any starters/extras to sell?
I've been looking for a decent, cheap space game and this caught my eye, and thus far have been unable to find it anywhere not even e-bay. I'm not a collector or anything so as long as there are enough parts to have a good game with them I'm fine.

Thanks in advance!

(seems pretty quiet here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I received enough stuff, to now sell some again...
Interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Mac
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Definitely! shipping from Germany might be high though.. can you pm me what you've got and how much?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Its not that bad. With the German DHL a "Päckchen" (max 2kg) is at 9 Euros to the US. I have quite some disks to give away, It should be a good collection to start with. It should be worth around 100 Euros...
Write me at andreas_froehlich(at)yahoo.de

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to pick up some starter sets or booster packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You want mine?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Strickler II
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
I'm trying to create a completely canonical Twilight Imperium D20 RPG, and am trying to collect a bunch of these for Stat, Art, and ideas. If you are still selling, I would be more than happy to make an offer for your lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.