Justin Hendry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talk about slaughtered . My wife and I play this game mostly, once in awhile with friends. On a normal day it’s put the kid to bed and drag out killer bunnies and play a 2 player (can’t wait till the kid is old enough to enjoy such a game)
Tonight’s game was in my book what they meant this game to be like.
It all starts out nice I got some dolla and a bunny handful of good cards, and I start to just wipe the floor with the other players bunnies she can’t keep a bunny or pawn down for more then a turn. One of my choices was to have the aliens take my wife’s red force field bunny, then of course get all the stores closed and starve those little bunnies. At the end I had about 30 dolla and 8 bunnies. I decided it’s time to do a carrot exchange so I take out the carrot with the least wins and give it to my wife and she gives me two carrots one not good the other has a fighting chance. My wife gets a bunny down and I have a couple good cards but nothing to play in time. On my next last turn I pull out a feed the bunny before the end of your turn card, play it on her one remaining bunny she fought so hard to have. She pulls out the mother ship, all my bunnies are gone. Her bunny is dead, but she gets the red bunny back. All stores still closed I still have the 30 dolla and a few cards that would allow me to get a new bunny in which I missed up everyone of them, my wife’s next turn is a draw a carrot and that was the last carrot. Note I also had 13 of the carrots 30 dolla and no bunny, my wife no dolla one bunny and 7 carrots . Zodiac was cancer nope didn’t have that. We like to make the which card is the winner a game in itself, so she rolls a seven flips the first six and we eliminate those carrots we then put the winner card face down and show the others one by one, until we are both standing with one card each, so it’s time to show the winning carrot. Number 11 the card I exchanged for two earlier in the game. I’m ashamed of myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Fowler
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you had no bunnies, all of your carrots go to your wife and she wins whether you had made the earlier trade or not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mark_f wrote:
Since you had no bunnies, all of your carrots go to your wife and she wins whether you had made the earlier trade or not

Under normal circumstances, yes. But when a bunny is abducted by aliens, it still counts as having a bunny at the end of the game. The bunny is still alive, he's just not in the circle. This works the same for Area 51 and Mother Ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hendry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah i forgot about the rule with the mother ship and area 51. still she won due to me tradeing the carrot for two of hers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.