Subject: Any chance of PC or PDA version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lacko Bardosy
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I love this game (err... the Hornet Leader II, but I could love this game too), but I'm not a fan of solitarie boardgames, because of administration. But a CPU is great in administration, so I really enjoyed this game in PC (Hornet Leader PC).

Is there any chance to publish Carrier Air Operation for PC?

Or a PDA/smartphone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben saylor
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
A PC version would be great! That way I can play it when I travel. Vassal is nice but I have a small laptop screen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Agreed!

I will look into it, but if any one knows a programmer who is willing to code now, in return for royalties later, please ask them to contact me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rodrigue
Canada
flag msg tools
A PC version?

Sounds like something fun to do. Would you prefer a pre-built game engine? Or have something custom built from the ground up?

I've developed 4 commercial casual games in the past using the Torque Game Engine, and I'm currently designing and developing 2 games for Windows and XBox 360 using XNA developing. (But I'm creating the engine I need as I program them, everything is custom built and designed by me)

I'd be interested in looking into this and developing Hornet Leader for you. I just can't say how fast it would be developed. Just depends on the technology that will be used and how much real life work I need to do to keep my bills paid.

I've never played any of the Leader games though. I just found out about them this week and was intrigued by the concept, so I started doing my research into the games.

Let me know what you think. I have a few ideas that might interest you about the PC game design.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.