Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mads l. brynnum
Denmark
2400 Kbh. NV
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a small BGG problem which I hope some of you guys can help me with. I normall read a lot of BGG-stuff on my phone (HTC magic), but recently I can't seem to log on via my phone. Or rather, I can log on, but when I try to move away from the "you have succesfully logged on"-page I end up on the "you have to log on to view that"-page. And furthermore, when I use that log on menu (as opposed to the one in the top bar), I can't log on.

I don't have problems on any other sites and I'm also perfectly able to log on via my laptop. I've tried to delete cache, coockies and password data, but without luck, so it seems to me that the fault is with this site somehow.

Help appreciated. Thanks!

mads

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont see any problem here... this reply was placed with my HTC magic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mads l. brynnum
Denmark
2400 Kbh. NV
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been struggling with this yesterday and today without luck, but suddenly it works. Maybe I just had to restart my browser or something (thought I had done just that, but apparantly not.)

mads

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.