Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimo
United Kingdom
Winchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wanted to love this and so did my gaming group, but it just isn't for us. It was too complicated and fiddly and, frankly, we were looking for Britannia in a different place and period of history. I'm sure Italia has its place for many gamers and there are some very cool (and un-Britannia like) ideas in the game. However, the only way I'm going to get this box open in front of my group again is if I can tell them that we are going to use most of the rules for Britannia to play Italia.

Does anyone know if this has been done before and if the variant has been discussed. There must be other feeble minded gaming groups out there who couldn't get their heads round Italia but loved Britannia and want to use that map of Italy and all those cool armies. I would love to have a decent 3-player, Italian themed Britannia.

Any ideas?

JiMo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.