Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Sorel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game popped into my head yesterday. I remember the basic idea of it, but I cannot remember what it was called. I tried searching BGG but didn't get a result. Hopefully someone can help me.

This is a kids game. The board was a blow molded plastic mountain with a winding, downhill path to the bottom. At the top was a cave and in the cave was a "Tasmanian Devil"-like spinning top. Explorers or hikers would try to climb the mountain and every once in a while an event would trigger the "Tasmanian Devil" who would spin down the winding path knocking down anyone it its path. The mountain had little hiding spots for the explorers, but they were spread out so they weren't always safe.

I think that is all of the information I have. Please reply if you know what this game is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Sorel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy Crap, that is it

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5 Minutes (less time spent typing and attaching image etc.).

Wow!

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Sorel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually played the game and I didn't know it...maybe I don't spend enough time on here?

Haha, either way it stopped my brain from wondering

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Dingus
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A counselor friend of mine uses this game with the kids he works with. I played it once and tried to find a copy for MY kid. Five years later my kid is almost 15 and it's too late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.