Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike iapezzuto
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can you sell goods to the bank instead of using the ships?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad N
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
Unique titles I've played in 2018
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. And you get 30 pounds each for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops.

I really like how the shipping works in Hamburgum. Ships start out with max selling power but diminish, and players can flood the shipping lanes to enhance their own selling power AND diminish their opponent's capability.

Hamburgum is a great game.

Have you played The Princes of Machu Picchu? The market works pretty interestingly in that Mac Gerdts game too... I think I like Princes better than Hamburgum, but they are both great games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Chan
Hong Kong
New Castle
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry that if I distracted the topics.

It is because I still have questions about selling goods rules, but it is related to the price chart.

Let say if the original price of Sugar is 100 pound, Player A constructs the sugar refiner by Guildhall action, then the price of sugar drops 10 pounds, that means 90 pounds.

I know that players A will sell sugar 90 pounds by shipping if he chooses Trade action.

My questions is: do other players sell sugar 90 pounds on each by shipping on Trade action later even they do not own sugar refiner? That means the price chart is applied to all users?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joecmk wrote:
That means the price chart is applied to all users?

Yes, the current price affects everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.