Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Parts

Subject: Looking for Dice throwing device that looks like a Mushroom rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Müller
flag msg tools
I am looking for a certain dice 'throwing' device.

The base of the device is a round and somewhat heavy disk for a save stand. It may have a function to 'glue' it to the table (or whatever) by creating a vacuum. Or not.

From the middle of the disk an elastic metal spring mounts to meet a second disk which is covered by a round capsule containing a dice.

Usage: Bend the spring and the top part shakes itsself and the dice.

The whole device is about 10-15 cm high and 8-10 cm in diameter.

Any idea where i may get this and what it is called? Important are two things: It has to be sealed and it has to have the spring.

Thanks in advance.

 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.