Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to the lookout webpage and it says 5 Euro but am confused about shipping. It says they can just ship the box and it under 50 grams so I would assume it would cost 2.20 Euro (to US)

When you read further, it says "Not LGH"

Confused

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Goodrich
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Why can't more games have a handicapping mechanism?
badge
Becoming immortal!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had mine shipped in a small envelope (the second cheapest option, outside of sending the box unprotected) and it cost me about $8, I think - basically, the deck plus shipping was $15. I didn't think I'd find it much cheaper stateside, and wanted it sooner, so for me it was worth it.

Personally, I would spend more and have the thing packed - having the box shipped with no container seems iffy to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
I went to the lookout webpage and it says 5 Euro but am confused about shipping. It says they can just ship the box and it under 50 grams so I would assume it would cost 2.20 Euro (to US)

Confused

Thx
jonpfl

We tried to ship in just in the tuck box, but the post office refused to take it, as the tuck box does not have the minimum size for a letter.
Therefore, we can try to send it to you in an envelope, but without the tuck box, for the cheapest shipping option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:
jonpfl wrote:

Confused

Thx
jonpfl

We tried to ship in just in the tuck box, but the post office refused to take it, as the tuck box does not have the minimum size for a letter.
Therefore, we can try to send it to you in an envelope, but without the tuck box, for the cheapest shipping option.

Hanno,

You should money from me via PayPal for $11 Euro. I assume that will cover the deck and shipping in an envelope.

I also requested that if you have extra building cards, could you put the buildings that are used for 4 and 5 player in with my order. I believe there are 3 of them (don't recall them off the top of my heard right now)

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.