Subject: New Member Here welcoming himself to the fray rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
welcome, welcome.
zombie zombie zombie

Personally, I'm not the biggest Miska fan, not that they don't have their moments (and their high-points are quite high) i just don't dig their events & find the characters kinda lacking focus (though i respect the abundant Arcane icons.) But who doesn't like Cthulhu? I've had success with Cthulhu/Agency decks myself, but a lot is determined by making sure you stick around long enough to haul out the big boys they have to offer. Fortunately not playing professionally means you'll likely not find opponents out to push the pace ridiculously up-tempo, thus making decks formed around chunkier characters more viable.

and don't forget to take an orange sharpie and redecorate Steve Clarney to put him on the home team!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LordHellfury wrote:

Who knows who or what Steve Clarney REALLY is?

He poses as "Monterey Jack" in Arkham Horror .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.