Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr ?
United States
Midwest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All,

An unfortunate accident left my AA50 with a jacked up center board. I really want a new center board. If anyone is willing to trade for or sell a center board, I would be much appreciated. I am looking for a center board in mint condition or very lightly used to match my other boards. If you have it, I would be willing to trade a WHOLE GAME and perhaps one that is out of print...and I have some that are chock full of goodies in near mint condition that fit this description...

Dr. ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My condolences. Have you tried contacting Wizards Customer Service for a replacement? They may or may not be able to help, but it's worth a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr ?
United States
Midwest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the suggestion and thanks for all your support to AA fans. It adds value to the games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr ?
United States
Midwest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone in a similar situation...

WOTC employee says they don't sell spare parts

Mistakenly sent same message intitially from my brother's WOTC account and separate reply was a question. Was it damaged when it was first opened?

Either way, I ain't gonna fib and manipulate for it. Thus, it is either a trade or a purchase in my future. The hunt is on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.