Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just when we thought it was lost forever... rising from the ashes, comes the last of the Game 6 chains, Chain J!

Game 6 Chain J: Twinge, Reish galuta, bjhendricks, purplewurple, Kodeir, Toggy,Muzza, Shaun L, JohnnyDollar, RanDomino, yohanleafheart

Twinge:
A shark on whiskey, is mighty risky; but a shark on beer... is a beer engineer!

Reish galuta:

bjhendricks:
Sharks with big biceps need a urine sample to become Risk(TM), but wimpy sharks turn into Dilbert if you give them a mug of root beer.

Purplewurple:

Kodeir
Someone noticed that the machine that made sharks out of Risk games had just spawned a Dilbert.

Toggy:

Muzza sentence =
Britney couldn't choose between 'Risk', 'Jaws' and 'Dilbert against The Man Eaters'.

Shaun L:

JohnnyDollar
Lindsay Lohan's lovelife came down to choosing between three candidates: an office dweeb about to get head-hunted to a promising new position, a loan shark, and, by far the riskiest choice but also the most romantic gentleman of the bunch, a square.

RanDomino

yohanleafheart:
Not a creature to risky losing the girl from his dreams, the Creature in the Dark decided to send an aborigine midget to hit Carl, and give Mr Shark a bomb suitcase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Johnny Dollar's interpretation:

Quote:
Lindsay Lohan's lovelife came down to choosing between three candidates: an office dweeb about to get head-hunted to a promising new position, a loan shark, and, by far the riskiest choice but also the most romantic gentleman of the bunch, a square.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's time for baseball, people! Pitchers and catchers report soon and the national pastime is with us again!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it was excellent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Beit Shemesh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the first EPYC picture I ever drew!
(And the only time I borrowed my wife's tablet to actually do one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RanDomino Nickelmaster
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheesh! Me vs Shaun L is like an infant fighting a giant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loved your drawing, Reish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Beit Shemesh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Also I just noticed how Johnny turned RISK back into being risky right in time for the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ha! Just when I thought I had seen the best of Shaun L, he whips out chubby Britney. Kudos my friend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
GeneSteeler wrote:
I love Johnny Dollar's interpretation:

Quote:

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing missing for improves awesomeness was frikking lasers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.