United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently played Descent and really enjoyed the game. I considered trying to trade for the game and expansions. However, after shipping and the time spent arranging trades, I figured that it would just be better to find a place to buy the whole lot. Any suggestions as to where I could find a the base game and all expansion in a discounted bundle? Any info would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Lundberg
Sweden
Skoghall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Biomage wrote:
I recently played Descent and really enjoyed the game. I considered trying to trade for the game and expansions. However, after shipping and the time spent arranging trades, I figured that it would just be better to find a place to buy the whole lot. Any suggestions as to where I could find a the base game and all expansion in a discounted bundle? Any info would be appreciated.

Free shipping here: http://tinyurl.com/yf2yhxy (http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/)

I have not checked to see if all are in stock though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nordin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc has all the expansions for about as cheap as I think you can find it. The OLGSs don't get much cheaper, even in bundles.

Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I think CoolStuffInc is the best. Games Outfitters has a good deal until you add $20 shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sams
United States
Georgetown
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shop.sci-fi-city.com

Is my favorite place to shop. Base game for around 58 bucks and each expansion for about 33-38 bucks. Free shipping over 100 bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Dooley
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also keep in mind Coolstuffinc has the frequent buyer program that increases your discount as you maintain loyalty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you haven't bought all of Descent yet, I would be very happy to sell you all of mine. I am only missing Sea of Blood. Played with once. Turned out to not be a game for me.

In looking further I see there is a marketplace for selling on BGG. I'll see if I can get these in there so you can buy them this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.