Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In which I attempt, with varied success, to inject some culture into Chit Chat EPYC.

To that end, I started us off with the classic Shakespeare:
"From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, a pair of star-crossed lovers take their life."

Randy Cox was having none of this 'loins' business, and gave us a more Gregor Mendel approach to genetics. Good choice:

While not name-specific, purplewurple was dead on with his interpretation:
"The young lovers commit suicide together when they realize their families have been fighting for generations."
Well done, sir.

tickmanfan took us to another famous feud with this color-coded gem:

Reish Galuta gets us back in the right narrative...sort of, while preserving tickmanfan's spelling:
"When Juliet Montegue and Romeo Hapulet fell in love, they recalled that the Montegue and the Hapulet families had been fighting each other since the dawn of time. They decided it would be better to take poison and die in each other's arms in bed."

'Fighting since the dawn of time', you say? Kodeir is on it! He gives us this masterpiece:

Whereupon PsyJam said 'Screw the spelling, I'm changing the cast anyway!':
"While the sun sets and the battle of ages begins around them, Paul and Sarah hold hands as they prepare to drink the deadly poison."

Spleen apparently likes his battles big, colorful, and to include commando squirrels:

EgorjLileli puts the 'cult' back in 'military culture':
"Bob & Doris prepared to down their mugs of "the Kool-Aid" in honor of those killed by warfare."

swmabie knows his icons, and he's a stand-up guy: stepping into vacant shoes to give us a toast to the fallen:

Which bjhendricks wraps up in a neat little bow, concluding our adventure with:
"The gamers and Kool-Aid man stand around the punch-bowl and talk chit."

Thanks to all who played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.