GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,912 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Runewars» Forums » General

Subject: Box Size and Weight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fadi El-Chiti
Lebanon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Runewars Owners,

Could someone please measure the size of the box (all three dimensions) and possible weight it. I need to have a friend carry it with him in his luggage to Lebanon.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Gordonsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Can't we settle this over a pint?
mbmbmbmbmb
It's big and empty. Roughly 11.5 x 23.5 x 3 11.75 x 23.25 x 4(inches) or 30 x 60 x 10 (centimeters). That's approximately two Battlelore boxes side-by-side.

Just got mine UPS and it's marked at 5 pounds though that might be the cubic weight of the box it was shipped in. It's very light.

Robert

edit: found my tape measure I'd have to pack the game up again to weigh it, and that's not going to happen anytime soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave O
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
sheetyfadi wrote:
I need to have a friend carry it with him in his luggage to Lebanon.

Thank you

Poor guy! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
if you dont mind dumping the box, you can probably get it packaged in a much smaller box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
if you dont mind dumping the box, you can probably get it packaged in a much smaller box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sheetyfadi wrote:
Dear Runewars Owners,

Could someone please measure the size of the box (all three dimensions) and possible weight it. I need to have a friend carry it with him in his luggage to Lebanon.

Thank you

Great friends are a rare find. Mine brought me Twilight Imperium 3rd edition, Shattered Empire expansion, a hardcover novel and Ad Astra down to Honduras for me... 24lbs. Unfortunately for me it was a few days before the release of Runewars... although I am not sure I could have pushed it much farther .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rommel rommel
Lebanon
flag msg tools
Hey i live in lebanon and i will get the game in a week or so but i payed a lot for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.