Shaun Graham
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there!

Tomorrow I'll depart here from Hamburg and visit my family in the States. They live near Orlando and I'll be there for 5 weeks.
Now here's the problem: I don't want to stop playing 5 weeks in a row.
So is there any game group or something near Orlando that would like to have a visit from a Geek from Germany? I'm enthused to get to know a couple of fellow Boardgamegeekers and maybe learn a couple new games.

Looking froward to your answers!

Shaun from Hamburg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The place to visit is Cool Stuff Games. It's a fantastic store with loads of play space and also offers the lowest prices on games in the US. Every Wednesday night is board game night. The only downside is that the store is very well hidden, and is tough to find the first time you visit. I recommend you pack a GPS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious predator on Earth!
mbmbmb
Jonathan has it right. Coolstuff games has gaming every Wednesday from about 4 pm until midnight. Usually about 30 people show up and play all sorts of different games. Come on out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Orlando is a spread out city and Cool Stuff isn't the easiest place to find. If you need directions to get there, post in this thread and someone can get you there. Geekmail works too.

You could go to the website also, www.coolstuffgames.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Graham
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if I can make it this week, but maybe next week! Directions would be great!

Talk to you soon
Shaun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious predator on Earth!
mbmbmb
Where are you coming from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bacchus
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you're enjoying the weather here. I made this post in an older thread for someone asking the same question: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/4314320#4314320.

There are links there to google maps with several gaming locations around the Orlando area. If you want info about any of the shops listed, reply here and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have fun in Orlando!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.