Dylan Kirk
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Genji was made possible by a number of extremely helpful people. Playtesters, proofreaders, and people who helped me translate the rules into French all contributed a great deal to this game. These people were thanked in the rulebooks. Sadly, one name was missing from the list, the man who singlehandedly translated Genji's rules into Japanese, BGG's own:

Nobuaki Takerube
Japan
Minami-Tsugaru-Gun
Aomori-Ken
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I must wholeheartedly apologize to Tak for this. The translation has received positive comments on Japanese game blogs and I've heard from a Japanese game store owner that Tak's work on the rules was not only meticulous but heartfelt.

Tak is something of a Japanese game evangelist, and I had the chance to meet him in Tokyo some time ago. His dedication to promoting Japan's gaming heritage as well as Japan's new designers is readily evident. He is active with Japon Brand.

Many thanks, Tak! I hope that we have the chance to work together again (even if it is virtual) on another title!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.