Subject: Drawing Cards in Dungeon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jourdan
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I may have just missed this in the rules, but when you draw cards from a dungeon effect, I would assume those get immediately played to help your characters and so forth, correct?

So say I have a lone hero who can't defeat a monster on his own, but he does have a draw ability. He draws the top card and lucky for me it's another copy of him. He gets played, and I use his ability... Draw a card... and holy crap, I have another guy that can draw... I draw another then I get a battle cry that affects all my guys...

I assume this is how it works correct? I ask because it did play out this way in some of my testing, but I couldn't find a good explanation on how drawing during battle worked.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much right on the button with that, as long as it is in the beginning of battle. Once the battle is over (as in either you defeated or are defeated), all drawn cards go to the discard pile for later use (disease, spoils, etc.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bond
msg tools
mbmb
Draw keyword means go to your revealed hand and can be used immediately.
Gain keyword means card goes straight to your discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.