Andy Wright
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 4 games played, so I'm no expert, this is more of a "things to watch for":

1.) Everyone hates the government: The holder of the Capitol will get hit - it's the big obvious chunky gamewinner. If the Capitol is next to a powerstation - then the holder will get hit for the rest of the game! Beware the Capitol in a game with 4 or more!

2.) Everyone misses the treehugger: Whilst the Capitol is a 4 point banded victory pointer that everyone hits, there are quite few other cards in the game (Arboreatum, Mausoleum) that are worth 3 or 4 VP and people don't get excited over. (They should these are the tiles I used to win games whistle ) Watch for someone quietly adding those tiles, or be that person yourself!

(I'll add more as I play more games.......)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I never let a Hotel go without putting a token on it. Not gonna let another player get 3 points on me when I didn't have to.

If you have the opportunity to remove another's token pay more attention to the value of the cards (points/silver) than to a group.

Lay your cards in a way that one token being removed won't destroy all your points. in other words avoid straight lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.