Subject: A couple questions about new Scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zac Fox
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Hunker Down

I'm assuming that the Heroes need to Hunker Down in BOTH fully barricaded buildings at the same time (same Hero Turn) without any Zombies inside to get credit for being Hunkered Down on that turn. If the Heroes are Hunkered Down in only 1 building for a turn, then it does not count?

Instantly Killed vs. Barbed Wire. If a Hero has a Meat Cleaver, and they are fighting a Barbed Wire, the Hero rolls 6-1, does the Hero still lose? Or does the Barbed Wire get instantly killed? Or BOTH?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman F
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Hunker Down question, I don't think so. You just need to fully barricade 2 buidlings, then Hunker down for 4 total turns throughout the course of the game. So if the Heroes are Hunkered Down in only 1 building for a turn, that counts as 1 turn. That's my guess anyways -- hunkering down in 2 buildings at the same time would be very difficult, methinks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
My interpretation would agree with Zac... It says (emphasis mine): Heroes must Fully Barricade 2 buildings and Hunker Down in both of them for 4 individual turns over the course of the game to win.

I think the word "both" as it's used implies both at once, otherwise it might have said "each".

But hopefully Jason will officially rule on this one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman F
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you guys are right. I remember playing this game, starting out under my interpretation when fingersandteeth pointed out the phrase "both" and my Hero squad still nearly pulled it off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb

It requires Both buildings to be Hunkered down at the same time to get a 'victory turn'.

- Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.