Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I've got a nice box with a few hundred of these guys for sale/trade. I've had a good run of fun with my oldest son, and have now moved on to other games, if anyone is interested in a good deal please let me know, otherwise I'll be off to ebay I suppose. I don't have an exact count, but will get one soon. It isn't junk, it is a decent mix of figs and a good set for someone just getting into the game or someone looking to flesh out their forces.

CC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the usual rate for these? I have no clue what a good offer would be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Hanks
United States
Kingman
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sent an email

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I have gotten several people interested, what I am going to do is count the minis to get an exact total, then find out what a fair price is on ebay for lots such as this and try to come up with a number, then I'll start to give the people who are interested a chance to purchase and I will go in the order in which the people emailed me (giving the first person the first option, etc.)

Thanks!
CC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it wouldn't be too much to ask, could you post the results of your research here?

I've got a bunch of minis I'm considering unloading too, and a couple people have asked me about it, but I just haven't had the time to figure out anything like a fair pricing. If you'd share what kind of prices you were going with for common/uncommon/rare or whatever you end up with, I promise I'll wait to post any of my minis until after you're done selling yours.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ceej wrote:
If it wouldn't be too much to ask, could you post the results of your research here?

I've got a bunch of minis I'm considering unloading too, and a couple people have asked me about it, but I just haven't had the time to figure out anything like a fair pricing. If you'd share what kind of prices you were going with for common/uncommon/rare or whatever you end up with, I promise I'll wait to post any of my minis until after you're done selling yours.

Thanks!
I can tell you what I paid recently: 1 €/mini, with 25 % of the minis being Rare or Uncommon. This was with shipping to France included, for minis sold in the UK. It seems to me that the price is a little higher in the US.

I have been told by an eBay seller that prices are relatively low, right now. You might consider waiting a couple of years, until The Hobbit is released. Prices might go up, then…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to own this game when it first came out, and foolishly sold it all off. I'm looking to get a starter set, or maybe just enough figs for two players to enjoy a casual game from time to time. Does anyone want to trade (see my have list)? I may also be willing to buy.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.