Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Bowker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy of R&R Games's Masters of Venice from a Barnes & Noble red dot sale and found that a set of cubes was missing. I quickly filled out their contact form about the problem this afternoon and after an email or 2 before 4 o'clock they already had a set of cubes in the mail, no questions asked.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out and thanks to Stacy and R&R Games for what will probably be the fastest and most painless issue resolution I'll likely ever have.

The only problem now is finding matching temporary pieces for play before the package arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What, did you find a Twilight version of Masters of Venice? I've checked every Barnes & Noble near me for these amazing game sales and I've got to tell you, I'm starting to think it's some sort of conspiracy to make me feel like I'm missing out.

Also, grats -- Masters of Venice is a great game.

And, glad to hear R&R took good care of you. Always good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No base Twilight Masters of Venice were available at my local Barnes and Noble, though the expansion, Twilight: New Moon Masters of Venice was readily available.

Really though, why does the Barnes and Noble near me only carry an abysmal selection of games? What do I have to say to the salespeople for them to show me their hidden trove of goodies I keep hearing about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bowker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update. I received a padded enveloped in the mail yesterday including 3 things:
1. My missing cubes
2. A 2010 R&R catalog
3. A personally addressed letter to apologize for the inconvenience, which was hand signed.

I almost wish R&R had more strategy games, hoping it's missing a piece so I can be spoiled by such great customer service again.

If I had a third thumb, I'd put that up too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.