Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We meet with the regular Monday night game group in the Yahoo! cafeteria. All are welcome to test and be tested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Keppler
United States
Los Gatos
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Travis, I'm not familiar with the regular Monday night game group. Is there another page that has these groups listed?

Aside from testing/designing, I'd be interested in finding some regular people to play boardgames with around San Jose. No real board gaming history, but I've started gaining interest in playing them more over the past few months. Ultimately, however, I'm also interested in design.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
SB-Boardgamers meets every on Monday evening at the Yahoo Corporate cafeteria. ~40 attendees. (I'm one of the half-dozen or so people playing 18xx -- sometimes even on of the 18xx games I'm designing)

SVB meets every Tuesday evening at the Mountain View Community Centre. ~15 attendees.

Board Game Addicts of the Peninsula (BAP) meets on the last Saturday of the month in Redwood City from1 0:00-17:00. ~20 attendees.

The Los Altos Gamesday meets roughly ever 6 weeks at the Los Altos Public Library from 10:00-02:00. ~70 attendees (over 100 given cycling)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamelore wrote:
Hi Travis, I'm not familiar with the regular Monday night game group. Is there another page that has these groups listed?

Aside from testing/designing, I'd be interested in finding some regular people to play boardgames with around San Jose. No real board gaming history, but I've started gaining interest in playing them more over the past few months. Ultimately, however, I'm also interested in design.

We are having our next meeting of designers this Monday, you are welcome to join to test games, our just play with other gamers. JC is clearly on the hard core gamer side, but many of the others like lighter gamers so the group is a good mix.

The Monday Yahoo gamers website is http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/sb-boardgamers/

This website has lots of bayarea game groups, not sure how updated it is:
http://www.rahul.net/pierre/SRP/SRP_local_groups.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
T Worthington wrote:
This website has lots of bayarea game groups, not sure how updated it is:
http://www.rahul.net/pierre/SRP/SRP_local_groups.html

It is very stale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.