Subject: Great multiplayer games that are still great solo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Hi folks,
I'm new to BGG and I can't figure out BBG very well. I searched for multiplayer games that are still great games with one person (like Pandemic) but can't find a thread. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in my search. Thought I would ask you Pandemic experts to either provide a link to a thread that already discusses that (cause I'm apparently too dumb to figure it out) or list some games here in this thread.
I love to play boardgames with family but they aren't into it so much so sometimes I want to play, even if I have to do it solo.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably the best thing to do (since you like Pandemic) is to search the GeekLists Pandemic is mentioned in. Go to the Pandemic home page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and look at the GeekLists section. You'll find a ton of lists that will help you out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Go then. There are other worlds than these.
mbmbmbmbmb
Most Co-op games would work for you -
Red November
Ghost Stories
Lord of the Rings

If you want to jump in the deep end then:
Arkham Horror

Also I have had fun with Duel in the Dark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a geeklist I made for the solo games I've played, most of which are also multiplayer: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35907/yet-another-soli...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.