Henry Campau
United States
Mt Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I browse through posts and find myself on say page 10 and see something I like and read it, when I am done, it takes me all the way back to page 1. Is there a setting I am missing to get it to stick to where I am at?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Banks
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, you cannot. Yes, it's very frustrating -- especially once you get into the teens or twenties or higher~

soblue

It's one of the things that's been discussed 1000 times, but there doesn't seem to be a way around it at this time -- although I have heard (on occasion) that it's something they plan to address at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I right click, and then open the post I want to read in a new tab. Then I can close that tab, and keep my place in the original tab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Campau
United States
Mt Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
THANKS! That's a simple workaround.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Banks
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heeeeeey -- I like that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on your browser and mouse settings, you can also open links in a new tab with a middle-click or by holding CTRL while left-clicking.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
Depending on your browser and mouse settings, you can also open links in a new tab with a middle-click or by holding CTRL while left-clicking.

And middle-click = wheel-click if you have a wheel mouse. (Press down on the wheel instead of rolling it.) All current major browsers will do this, even IE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.