Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendrick Martin
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey anybody else hear anything about this movie that just came out? About an island or something? Had Leonardo DiCaprio in it?

All joking aside,

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Did anybody else notice the women drinking the glass of water? First she held empty hands to her mouth. Then she set an empty glass on the table. Then the camera cuts to a full glass of water. Unless this was some strange stretch of trickery it was the biggest Script Supervisor fail I've seen in a long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
renegaderebel wrote:

All joking aside,

Did anybody else notice the women drinking the glass of water? First she held empty hands to her mouth. Then she set an empty glass on the table. Then the camera cuts to a full glass of water. Unless this was some strange stretch of trickery it was the biggest Script Supervisor fail I've seen in a long time.

With the hallucinations and what's transpiring on the island, it's almost exhausting trying to grasp what's actually happening in the film and what's occurring in Teddy's head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendrick Martin
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
zombiegod wrote:
renegaderebel wrote:

All joking aside,

With the hallucinations and what's transpiring on the island, it's almost exhausting trying to grasp what's actually happening in the film and what's occurring in Teddy's head.

I agree totally. I just don't think it was played up enough to have been done on purpose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.