California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just printed these out so ready to try them out. But sadly don't know the exact rules.

Looking at the cards my guess is they sit off the board and are available for anyone to purchase for 2 silver each. Looks like you can deliver a gem to either of the two listed patron houses to complete them.

The question is when you can buy them? Can you buy them at anytime on your turn or only when you are in a city?

Anyone able to translate the rules to verify my guess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schacht
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
„Catalogue Edition 10“ Cards for VALDORA

Six Special Commissions for VALDORA

The standard VALDORA rules apply, with the following changes:

Game Preparation: The special commissions are placed next to each other face up beside the game board.
Obtain Commissions: If a player chooses the action “Obtain Commissions” while residing in a random city with a commission book, the special commissions beside the game board are also available to be used. The special commissions are not allocated to any specific commission book.
A special commission costs 2 coins (two silver coloured bands).
A player may only have 1 incomplete special commission. The special commission counts as an incomplete commission. If a player wants to obtain a commission although he has already reached the maximum number of incomplete commissions, he may return a special commission. That special commission is placed back with the others beside the game board.
Complete Commissions: When completing special commissions, a player may choose to bring the item to any of the two depicted patrons. He is not required to decide for the patron when obtaining the commission.
Regardless of which patron the player has completed a commission for, the player may choose between the two colours when hiring the craftsman.
Advice: If all tiles of the chosen colour are already allocated, the player receives a tile of the next available colour as usual. A player is also rewarded craftsman tiles in the patron’s colour for any “regular” commission completed on the same turn.

Special Case in the game of VALDORA extra – Special Card 4: The special commission costs 2 coins even if it is the fourth commission the player has obtained.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.