Subject: BH supply. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
Rule 15.52 states: "...
If the BH hex is friendly (even if
embattled), units within 2 hexes can trace
Supply Lines", I suppose that this means that not always units in two hexes distance are in Supply, I mean, I imagine that the general rules for "Supply lines" applies in this case too, then Imagine Zadar being sorrounded by axis forces and embattled too with a beach Head on it and in an Hex friendly to the allies as it is sorrounded applying the general supply lines rule (10.3) all the unit being behind the siege of the axis unit will not have supply unless they are able to trace from another supply linem is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
May somebody help?, any clarification needed on my side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RedPlanet
Australia
Gold Coast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
15.63 BeachHead Supply
BeachHeads act as a supply source for friendly units in their own hex, even if the hex is embattled and enemy controlled.
In friendly controlled hexes (even if embattled), BHs act as Supply Sources (to which friendly units can trace 2 hex supply lines).

.the BH , which must freindly , can supply any allied unit 2 hexes away.

the path of the supply line to the BH , must be through freindly ZOC or disputed ZOC . supply cannot be traced through enemy ZOC.

helps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
Many Thanks now it is very clear.

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.