Netherlands
The Hague
ZH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

First:
There is something not completely clear to me about the Combat Service Support.
If you purchase a power, say: Recon Mission, is it permanent or just for the turn purchased for?!
Because only with the explanation of the Special Forces power it says "For this turn,..."
I guess it is for one turn only, but still...like to be 100% sure!

Second:
I see that, when you can collect an objective, it cost NO CARD like in the RISK:Revised version...any thoughts on that?
I have not played BOP as of yet, so don't know if it is balanced, BUT liked the fact that with the Revised version you at least had to have one card to collect an objective!

Thanks for reading!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hmm... nobody answered, huh?

(1) The effect lasts against only one site for the entire turn. Clarified by the designer here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/497808/two-questions-rec...

(2) Um, it does cost a card to take an objective... sort of. If you take an objective then you are not allowed to draw a card during the same turn, so you essentially lose one card. The only difference is that you don't need the extra card in your hand at the start of a turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.