Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Meyer
Switzerland
Luzern
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to move a Troglodyte with this card? I'm a bit confused about the word "warrior". that could be humans or trogs and demons, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubaroo wrote:
Is it possible to move a Troglodyte with this card? I'm a bit confused about the word "warrior". that could be humans or trogs and demons, right?

In Claustrophobia game terms, every miniature is a warrior.

On page 3, the last sentence of the Troglodytes' explanation explicitly says:
"These warriors are the main strike force of the Demon player."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
As Thomas said, a warrior is any miniature in the game.

But Terror affect only condemned warrior. Only human warriors can be condemned. Except the priest.

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Meyer
Switzerland
Luzern
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. Thx a lot for the fast answers. But now I don't see the sense of this phrase on the terror card: "... without applying the Blocking rule". Why should I as Demon-Player move a Condemned warrior away from a tile, where I've got more trogs.... and I can attack this round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Scubaroo wrote:
Ok. Thx a lot for the fast answers. But now I don't see the sense of this phrase on the terror card: "... without applying the Blocking rule". Why should I as Demon-Player move a Condemned warrior away from a tile, where I've got more trogs.... and I can attack this round?

because the condemned warrior is elusive and only one step away from the exit tile. So if you don't kill him this round he can escape at the beginning of the next round?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Hi,
Scubaroo wrote:

because the condemned warrior is elusive and only one step away from the exit tile. So if you don't kill him this round he can escape at the beginning of the next round?!

Yes, or any other scenario where the humans must get somewhere.

Or, more so, if the warrior in on an entry tile and the trogs want to get into the fray without paying a "7".

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.