Subject: A short review from a 10-year old's perspective! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cali Hudak
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think kids can play this game because it is easy and fun. It’s like the original Fluxx, but with the cool twist of martians. So, instead of cookies and rings, you get ray guns and Mars.

In the beginning of this game, you have the rule “draw one, play one” which means you have to draw one card and play one card every turn. But as you get more and more into the game, you get more rules and goals. Keepers are the cards you use to win goals. Goals are, well, goals. So if the goal says you need the Earth and Mind Control Transmitter keepers, and you have them and no Creepers, you win. Creepers are cards that prevent you from winning unless the goal says otherwise. In this game, the only type of Creepers are Humans, the Army, and Germs. With new rule cards, you have new rules that change how the game plays. Some examples are Draw Two, Play All, and No Hand Bonus. There are also action cards. Action cards let you do certain things. You can take another turn, or take another players cards.

All ages should play this because it is a easy and fun games. My friends and I love to play this game. Since Fluxx can last from 5-30 minutes, you can take it along on a car ride! Also, because the box for it is small enough, you can fit it almost anywhere! Try saying that to games like Cogno, Blokus, and Arkham Horror! It doesn’t have as many pieces as Magdar or Carcassonne. And it has more expansions than Zombies. So have fun and watch out for the Army!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't like Fluxx, but I like your review. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, it's quite fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali Hudak
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I wish I could play it every day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.