Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Acosta
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an iPhone and I'm looking for a really good iPhone Backgammon app. I'd like a good AI as well as net play. Any suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl von Laudermann
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I have and like iGammon. It's got a nice interface, several play modes, some nice customization options, four levels of AI, and best of all, it's free. Unfortunately, it only supports AI play and local human vs. human games, not network play. But I don't know if there are any backgammon apps that support both network play and AI play; you may need 2 separate apps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royo Liquirace
msg tools
Are you still interested in this? I'd recommend backgammon masters. They have a free version as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backgammon NJ is fun, and the AI is very strong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royo Liquirace
msg tools
Yes, it is pretty good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Vondung
Germany
flag msg tools
Colorado_Jeff wrote:
Backgammon NJ is fun, and the AI is very strong.

I second this. It's the best all-around option for what you have in mind. It also has transparent dice rolls (you can even roll manually, if you prefer). (I use this on the iPad, but I think it is universal and/or has a HD version.) Definitely worth the slightly above-average price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pera Peric
Argentina
flag msg tools
I am using Backgammon Live app for iPhone and iPad. Works perfect, constantly updated and improved with great new interface and easy log in. It's my favorite because i can play LIVE backgammon tournaments which any other app doesn't offer. Here is the link, it's free and hope you will enjoy as i do: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/backgammon-live/id466024106?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.