Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Sisk
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered my first decks from Artscow (some print and play card games that I am web publishing). The first set came back and were terrible.

For some reason they had enlarged the images on every card. Instead of having a .125" white space around each one, the graphics on the cards printed right to the edge and were trimmed off in some cases.

Their customer service was very quick to respond to my request for some form of remedy, though their format followed the typical customer service plot; I ask for a reprint at a discounted price, they ask me to return the faulty product to them, etc.

After a few rounds of emails along these lines I broke through to the next tier of customer service. The next person in line was more than generous in offering a complete reprint plus shipping so long as I provide proof that I had destroyed the faulty product (a bit odd, but fair enough). After a bout involving 5 bad decks, one paper shredder and a digital camera I had my credit for 5 new decks!

With a little input from them on using their designer, I was on my way. A little over a week later I had the reprinted cards in my hands and was more than happy with the outcome!

Thank you Artscow!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I've had good service from them as well...one deck I ordered from them had a squashed fly spread across several cards complete with bloodstains...after sending them a picture, they sent me a new deck very quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.