Popular Tags: [View All]
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You can find a list of matching trades if YOU WANT a game but I don't see a way of finding a list of matching trades for a game you are willing to trade...

Maybe I'm missing something - but it would a nice feature to have...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes,

But there is no [find trade matches] link (as there is on the 'users trading' section)

You can go through them one at a time but it is obviously slow... A 'one click' link would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Indygnome wrote:
yes, its slow, in particular when I see 400+ users wanting.. That's a real slog through them all to find the 4 guys in the UK that want in trade.

...and don't get me started on the 'Trade Search' where i have to select, 'UK', 'Scotland', 'England' & 'Wales' when I search...

Who on earth allowed people to select different options...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kowalskie wrote:
Indygnome wrote:
yes, its slow, in particular when I see 400+ users wanting.. That's a real slog through them all to find the 4 guys in the UK that want in trade.

...and don't get me started on the 'Trade Search' where i have to select, 'UK', 'Scotland', 'England' & 'Wales' when I search...

How do you filter by country? Like say if I wanted to see all the users who "Want In Trade" Race for the Galaxy in Singapore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
princemousey wrote:
kowalskie wrote:
Indygnome wrote:

How do you filter by country? Like say if I wanted to see all the users who "Want In Trade" Race for the Galaxy in Singapore?

You need to go here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/trade/custom

Before you do you will need to add race for the galaxy to your 'want in trade' list... BUT - this will only find people who match as a possible trade with items you have 'For Trade'... So it won't show everyone who is trading it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! But.. I am trying to TRADE OFF Race, not get it in a trade..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
princemousey wrote:
Thanks! But.. I am trying to TRADE OFF Race, not get it in a trade..

Well, do it the other way around then.... you will need to make sure you have it selected as 'For Trade' in your collection - and have a nice selection of items in your 'Want in Trade' section.

- See what pops out as matches - make them an offer and sit back for a few days as they ignore your offer and finally it expires...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.