Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a doubt about completing an adventure during the game.
The manual seems clear about this, but I would like to have a confirmation.

At the end of an adventure, will the Conan player start to pick the next die as at the beginning of the game?

The manual says that at the end of an adventure the process is performed in the same manner as it was performed during the game setup, described on page 9.

So it should be the Conan player. Or am I wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules to which you refer on page 18 are referencing only the bidding process itself. The Conan player starts the game after the first bid, but from there on out player order never changes.

This is why the "First Player Token" is handy. Check the rules on page 10, column 2: "If gameplay is interrupted due to the ending of an adventure or an age change phase, leave any unused fate dice in the pool. Once gameplay resumes, these dice must be used before the fate dice are rerolled." The marker can help you keep track of who takes the next turn when after a bidding session or age change.

I agree this is not 100% clear. Here's another thread where this idea has been discussed:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/387144/first-player

This is a GREAT game. Hope you enjoy it!
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.