2 Posts

Space Infantry» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pros and Cons of being inside and outside the Rhino rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spiff Spaceagent
msg tools
Hi
I've got the table all set up for Mission 002 and have been reading up on the rules of the Rhino (also checked the brand new rules - thanks for updating Zak).
I havnt quite understood the benefits of being inside the Rhino since that means that you really only have the Rhino's abilities (Pilot, communication and Fire). One good thing about being in the Rhino is that you get the +1 Communication.
But if you are outside the Rhino you consider the Rhino as an additional team member, and so you get all your other team members abilities AND the Rhinos Pilot and Fire (but not Communication). Is that correct?
If you are inside the Rhino (which doesnt have a Melee ability) what happens if for example you meet a Sand Worm in mission 002 and its in Melee range ?

Can someone please clarify exactly what you can and cant do inside and outside the rhino.

Thanks - cant wait to drive across Jovian III in my Rhino cool (I love the picture of it - great work on the look of the game Zak!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Urdinaran
United States
Hammonton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that the Rhino just counts as another team member. So, when fighting a Sandworm, everybody fights. There are no embark/disembark rules (yet?). Also, in another post the creator said that if your team leaves the Rhino and go to another node, it will appear there for them; i.e. the Rhino won't count as a separate entity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.