Subject: Cheap good condition copy in the UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife's best friend lives in London. She is currently visiting and really likes Cosmic Encounter. Brand new ordering from Fantasy Flight Games will cost US$100, the game being US$60 itself. Even if there were a local London distributor to pick the game up from, my wife points out that her friend would be uncomfortable with us spending that kind of money on her, barring a really special occasion-- which we don't currently have.

Anybody got a used copy in good condition, especially in England or at least the UK, they'd be willing to part with? Including postage, we're willing to go up to 30 pounds, maybe 35 pounds but no telling our friend we're spending that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Goostrey
United Kingdom
St Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Think there might be one used copy listed on ebay at present - not sure how much longer it has to go though.

I bought a copy last year and at that time it was retailing from £33 - £43 I assume this was when FF put their prices up and the lower priced ones were older stock?? I assume there's no new copies in shops or online for less than £44 ish

Cheers Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.