Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I glanced the SJG website, I didn't see the rules. Are they available yet? I was wondering if this will be similar to zombie dice.

Zombie Dice:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/62871/zombie-dice

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chapman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Armydillo978 wrote:
Last time I glanced the SJG website, I didn't see the rules. Are they available yet? I was wondering if this will be similar to zombie dice.

We generally post the rules about a month out of the release, so they'll be available about mid-March, based on the current schedule. I'll add them here once we've got them in PDF.

As for comparisons to Zombie Dice: they're both quick playing (5-10 minutes for a learning game), but where Zombie Dice leans toward the "push your luck" style, Cthulhu Dice is much more of a "poke your buddy with a stick" mechanic. Also, ZD uses 13 dice; CD uses just one.
--
Paul Chapman
Marketing Director
Steve Jackson Games
paul@sjgames.com
(512) 447-7866 x206
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. I love the ZD demo and am eager to get that game.

I'll keep an eye out for the PDF for CD. Interesting, about the dice. Just 1. Hmmmmmmmmm. Time to dwell on the mechanics and the pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

http://www.sjgames.com/dice/cthulhudice/img/CDRules_English....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.