Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Moongha Invaders: Mad Scientists and Atomic Monsters Attack the Earth!» Forums » General

Subject: No more infos ..? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No more news ? No more strategy articles ? No more rules points ? No more pictures ?

It's gonna be hard to wait til the end of march without nothing... I've preordered the game and I'm so intrigued...
And the first pictures of the PLAY festival won't be there til two weeks...

So, please, Mr Andrea Ligabue, a little something for those who want to know more about the Moongha game would be sooooo kind.

Thanks ,
King Bing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to order this, I really really do. I love Wallace games and the theme is right up my alley. But the total lack of any info whatsoever is preventing me from making that leap.

If rules and pics or something were up I'd consider it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
petegrey wrote:

Consider that normal Treefrog releases only print about 1500 copies and usually end up selling for their original cost or more. With the limited release of this game (250 copies?), even if it turns out to be horrible (which I sincerely doubt), you'll probably be able to get your money back or more.

Better to get it now while it's available in case it's awesome rather than paying the premium to wait and see if it's awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
petegrey wrote:

Consider that normal Treefrog releases only print about 1500 copies and usually end up selling for their original cost or more. With the limited release of this game (250 copies?), even if it turns out to be horrible (which I sincerely doubt), you'll probably be able to get your money back or more.

Better to get it now while it's available in case it's awesome rather than paying the premium to wait and see if it's awesome.

I don't think that it will be awesome from reading some info about how it plays. And for 51€ i think that it is more of a quick "cash-in"...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:
I don't think that it will be awesome from reading some info about how it plays.

"Awesome" ? Maybe not... but with such a strong theme, "good" will be enough.

Anyway, preordered or not, we need more infos and pictures !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
petegrey wrote:

I am tempted. Very tempted. But without more of a description and photos of the game I'm afraid I could very well end up regretting picking this up.

Most his other game releases are very forthcoming with the info...why not this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Ligabue
Italy
Modena
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope ti upload the rules on thge official web site before the end of the week. I just uploded the jpg of the mpa ... as soon at it will be approved you will see it!

There is a review of the game in the Counter issue 48 that will be out in the next days and I'm also planning to write a preview for boardgamkenews ... I'm sorry but I'm involved in organinzing PLAY: The game Festival and I'm a bit slow in uploading infoes about Moongha Invaders

good play
Liga

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrea. . .this game is SCREAMING OUT for plastic figures! Are you at all considering contracting a reprint to a publisher like Fantasy Flight or Nexus in the future?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Ligabue
Italy
Modena
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin has all the rights of the game above the first 350 cpies print run for PLAY ... so the future of moongha is in Martin's hands!

good play
Liga
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DJ Kuul A wrote:
Andrea. . .this game is SCREAMING OUT for plastic figures! Are you at all considering contracting a reprint to a publisher like Fantasy Flight or Nexus in the future?

Plastic figures would be really nice but you need to be looking at a fairly large print run to do that. A lot depends on how well the game is received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.