Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all. I saw the picture of LatT at the FFG event center opening and was wondering if anyone managed to nab a copy. If so, I just want a little information about some of the components.

I swear that I'm not asking for personal gain in this respect, I actually just want to update the Arkham Horror Statistics form so that any players who submit games will have the updated fields available.

So if anyone has a copy and is willing to share some info, drop me a line here or at my email: tibs.chris@gmail.com. It would really be appreciated.

-Tibs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thank you. I was afraid of that. I've had people scoop Black Goat and Innsmouth a lot earlier that I had received it, and I just wanted to be on the ball this time.

Well, I'll leave this up until I get a copy, so that if anyone does get a copy in the coming months and wants to participate, they can still contact me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.