Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Well here it is I made this with a piece of plexiglass, tile spacers, and super glue. Cost $18.......Fun=priceless

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put the paper mat that came with the game under the plexiglass. Also I had to trim some of the tile spacers down for the cards to fit properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
very cool, thanks for sharing, so the board is not glued to the plexiglass - it is just sitting on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im also thinking of adding another row of tile spacers to accomodate the fun little card game called....Saboteur
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it looks like the tile spacers idea worked out perfectly. How easy is it to pick up and move cards once they are placed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are real easy to pick up. My friend who didnt have any fingernails would purposefully lay them just barely on the edge of tile spacer for easier pick up for him. Thanks for the idea on the spacers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the spacing I did have to use my exacto knife and trim the tile spacers down a touch. Made a nice game board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.